During all of these shows we are happy to extend our ‘Boat Show Special’ to anyone who cannot get there.
For London and Vancouver we have virtual ‘Boat Show Special’ pricing.
- London, England – January 6 to 15, 2017 – Sorry, we cannot be there in person … but we do offer a ‘Virtual LBS Special’ during that period.
- Dusseldorf, Germany – Boot Dusseldorf – January 21 to 29, 2017 – See Hydrovane on display through our German Dealer Tom Logisch of Logisch Yachts. Booth in Halle 11, Stand E29
- Vancouver, Canada – Vancouver International Boat Show – January 18 to 22, 2017. We will NOT be exhibiting at Vancouver – Vancouverites or visitors to Vancouver can always see us at our West Vancouver offices … or enjoy a trip to Seattle to find us there.
- Toronto, Canada – Toronto International Boat Show – January 20 to 29, 2017 – Will and Sarah will be in Toronto for the first weekend of the show. See them at various seminars!
- Seattle, USA – Seattle International Boat Show – January 27 to February 4, 2017 – upper concourse – booth 2212 – See John and Karen, Sarah and Will. See show schedule for our seminar times.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – HISWA Amsterdam Boat Show – March 8 to 12 2017 – See Rob Wink of RobWink Serious Seatools.
- Richmond, CA, USA – Pacific Sail and Power Show – April 6 to 9, 2017 – booth E15 in the ‘Craneway Building’, next door is the Rosie the Riveter museum – See John and Karen, Will and Sarah. See show schedule for our seminar times.
- Southampton, England – Southampton International Boat Show – September 15 to 24, 2017 – booth J338 in Ocean Hall – see Will, Sarah, John & Karen.
- Annapolis, USA – United States Boat Show – October 5 to 9, 2017 – booth A21 – see Will & Sarah.
SEMINAR: ‘SELF STEERING – YOUR BEST NEW CREW MEMBER’
Presented by: Will and Sarah Curry
Last Seminar – in Oakland at STRICTLY SAIL PACIFIC – Friday April 10th @ 10:15am
How about a crew member who spends endless hours on the wheel, doesn’t eat or sleep, and never complains? A self steering system can steer your boat for short distances or ocean crossings with absolutely no fuel consumption. Will provides an overview of the different systems, how they work and what they can do for you. Sarah provides the woman’s viewpoint – insight on offshore cruising and how important self steering can be. Together they provide a fun presentation filled with stories, some laughs and thoughts on the serious business of sea passages.
SEMINAR: ‘MEXICO TO AUSTRALIA, A TWO YEAR PLAN’
Presented by: Sarah and Will Curry
Last Seminar – in Oakland at STRICTLY SAIL PACIFIC – Saturday April 11 @ 2:15pm