Over 250 unsolicited EMAILS. Contact senders. View Now
What other system can say all this? Fits on any boat. Works on every boat. Compare Now
Even way off center without compromising performance. Discover Now
See the Hydrovane in action. View Videos
See us at the next Boat Shows:
(for a listing of all boat shows – under the INFO tab see BOAT SHOWS)
- Southampton, England - Southampton Boat Show Friday September 13 to Sunday 22nd, 2013 – booth G032 in Ocean Hall (same as last year) – see John and Karen
- Annapolis, USA - United States Boat Show Thursday October 10 to Monday the 14h, 2013 – booth A17 – same as last year – see John and Karen
- Vancouver, BC - Vancouver Boat Show Unfortunately, due to the scheduled conflict with the Seattle Boat Show, we will not have a booth at the Vancouver Show this year, however Will and Sarah will present a seminar on Wednesday January 22, 2014. STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS!
- Seattle, USA - Seattle Boat Show Friday January 24, 2014, to Sunday February 2, 2014 – booth 2212 on the Upper Concourse (same as last year) – see John and Karen, Sarah and Will
- Oakland, USA - Strictly Sail Pacific Aptil 10 – 13, 2014 – see John and Karen
John, Karen, Will & Sarah at the Seattle Boat Show 2013
Below is Will & Sarah’s Beneteau First 405 at Marina de La Paz, Mexico and a photo of the their April 2013 equator crossing which has a bigger significance for two crew members. Will’s brother, Ben, while crossing the equator proposed to Katy, the other crew member and his girlfriend of many years. In October 2013 Sarah and Will completed their seven month and 7,000 nautical mile journey across the Pacific from Mexico to Australia.
See Sarah’s blog at: http://svhydroquest.com/
A Windvane Renaissance
“…the windvane will make a comeback as a new generation of eco-aware sailors begin to reassess the value of simplicity and a brilliant piece of kit that needs no power.” quote from David Glenn, Editor of Yachting World – August 2012.
Picture provided by Uku Randmaa ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) of Estonia
during his solo circumnavigation in 2012 on his Hanse 430